Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Lucky me... Having friends treating me this week. 1st it was pizza, then it was cafe cartel.... Thanks man you know who you are... =P Love ya... Haha love yaa not because u treat me is becoz of u being there for me...

Had been a slacking week for me. Had like nothing to do in the office... Am like bored to death can... So funny my fren was trying to pour hot water into her bottle (poka bottle) and it strink. Its looks damn weird... Haha... And after tt it gave out smoke or rather poisonous gas.. lol (the bottle melted)... Where got pple put boiling water into poka bottle u tell me. I was like laughing non stop.... This is how the bottle look like:::



Guess i have seen quite abit of funny stuff lately... Was shopping the other day n I saw the fattest mannequin(guess this is how u spell it). Think its the shirt that makes it look fat... haha... Who will buy the shirt u tell me???? lol



ps: please ignore the guy behind...