Thursday, November 16, 2006

Had my hair cut on saturday. Its was a $75 worth hair cut. Thats what the voucher says. Its a free thing from citibank. Since its free why not try right.... BUT I look kinda sucky now coz the lady cut till very short. I have to like style my hair everyday. Just not used to neat hair style. Miss my messy hair... Haha....

Oh when for SGH dinner and dance on saturday.... After that went to a pub with my col to have a drink... The atmosphere there is kinda cool. Got live band.. After the whole session, I kinda lost my voice coz we were toking very loudly as we couldnt hear each other (coz of the band). Had a great time with them.... =P

Wonder anyone could help me out with my laptop. My lappy has got something wrong man. First my microsoft words got problem opening till now it haven been solved. Now i cant open my messenger at all. This really sux man... 1st was able to use the messenger version 5.0 but after i got forced to upgrade it to version 6.1 i wasnt able to open the application at all. =(

How sad can it be man.... =( =( And i am down with SCF = Sore throat, Cough, Flu.... Haha new term for that huh SCF.... Hate it man coz this cause me to have headache. Was on MC on tuesday then go back to work on wed. Though had a day to rest but the more I sleep the more tired I get. Have not been going out this week coz of that.... Friends have been asking me to rest at home. Haha... Call me a homely gal NOT. Haha....