Monday, July 10, 2006

Haven blog for a longgg time... =P Have gone missing for a period of time huh!! haha!! Alright shall update on you guys what I have been up to recently.

Haven gone sch for like a month as they have to stop the class due to a change of the lecturer which really sux very badly. Have decided to withdraw my advance dip as I think its a waste of time to study in that stupid school. Have to undergo sooo many trouble just to withdraw. Oh by the way I have not really withdraw it yet becoz they are not paying what they are suppose to. AND know what i am suppose to pay for my lappy which is suppose to be FREE... How horrible can this sch be rite??

Haha alright shall put that aside. Have been stress with work though there isnt sch.. Soooo much work to do. Cant finish my stuff and there is a deadline for it. And the date is drawing near. So the stress level is like thisssssssssssssssssssss high.... Anyway I dun have a choice i cant quit also. If i have the $$ i will just quit this job. What to do poor what. =( Just gotta bear with it till i find another job.

Oh btw i got a new phone, my old one is kinda sucky already buttons all not working properly. So ren was asking me to change it as it was soooo lousy.. Haha So i got this phone