Sunday, July 16, 2006

Guess where I went yest?? Haha... Went to the Zoo.. Cool huh how long have yah not been to the Zoo?? Since kindergarden / primary or secondary school?? Its kinda cool going there looking at animals?? Haha.. Did lots of lame things and took lots of lame pictures....


Oh have you seen a proud looking lizard before?? Look at the pix below




It look like its posing for me right!! =P

Oh and do you know something elephant poo can be made into paper, recycled paper!! Its called "elephant dung paper" Look..



Look at how big the elephant foot is!!!



Haha!! I have found a buddy in the zoo? Does it look like me? Haha!!



Sharon found hers too!! =P




Though its a tiring day but I did enjoy myself alot... At the end of the day both of us are soooo tired... Hahaha!! Will go there again when I get my digi cam yeah!! =P