Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Today really sucks man.... Having a very bad headache after work & was soo piss with the sister[nurse]. I was sooo tired today eyes are all red and stuff still not enough. She came to me this morning and told me that there are changes to the template again. I was sooo piss .... Must be wondering what am i toking abt?

Its like that i was suppose to do up a template and send it to all the wards to ask the sisters[nurses] to key in the information so i can collate some stuff. She [the sister who piss me] ask me to do it on thursday, i was told to finish it and to send it out on monday. As friday was a public holiday i brought home to do. I was almost done with it and i receive a call saying that there are changes to the template which means i have to redo the whole thing. After that i brought home to do again as i cant finish it and guess what the next day i was told that there was changes to the template again. LIKE HOW am i suppose to finish it rite.

That is why i was sooo piss today as i was about to finish she told me there was a change again and i was suppose to finish it like today. She think i am wonder woman / superman?? Like how many wards are there in SGH man. How sickening can she be. Its obvious that i couldnt finish it today so i just left the office. If she were to scold me tomorrow i am sure to shout back at her.