Friday, July 15, 2005

Ohhh man I am super bored.... Now I believe such thing as when you are super bored you will get a terrible headache.... Though it is a stupid reason for having a headache....But I just have to believe it.... Hahaha!! I am back to my attachment life man... Hahaha!! Slacking in the office almost everyday...I rather be busy... I find that I am not that tired when I have a lot of things to do... It true coz I am not so tired when I was working in CPF but when I am here [Science Center] I feel so exhausted every single day... Can fall asleep anywhere anytime.... Not joking.....

YAHOO!!! Going home soon its 510.... 20 mins more... Hmmm going to meet my friends later[piglet n Sharon nanny]....Hahaha!!! Its look as if I haven since them for a looong time but actually its only a week... =p