Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Hmmmm wondering if its a plan from papa tt I should go to "MIS" to study digital media.. Becoz I was suppose to just go to "Raffles Design Institute" to have a look at that school and ask some questions which I had in mind.....

This is how it goes: I was suppose to meet Pris at the control station... And there is this something tt ask me to get a copy of "today" guess it might be "didi" so as I was flipping the newspaper I saw an advertisement on "MIS" they offer something tt "Raffles Design Institute" offer and its like soooo much cheaper.....So I decided to just pop by as it was a street away frm "Raffles Design Institute"...

Actually I tot of popping by the center to get a brochure on what the course its like....As I was taking the brochure this guy came along he start explaining on the course cum how good the trainer is and stuff....Said something like the trainer has this n that award..... Blah Blah Blah![me and Pris was like kinda bored already haha!!]after tt the trainer did show us his work and it was kinda good.... Think we spend like an hour or so in the center man.... Haha!!

Soooo am really considering if I should go to this school as it provide part time cum I only have classes on Tuesday and Thursday.... Yeah so it really benefit as I can work like full time to pay for my fees.... Yup.....

Anyway after tt we[Pris and I] went to catch "pacifier" its not tt fantastic like some of my fren say lah it was ok for me only... Not tt funny though... Hehe!! Oh guess what after tt we went to meet up with Penelope and Brenda...Haha... Had a great dinner cum chat....Updating each other n stuff... And we are planning to go to this job agency on Friday together to see if we can get a job from there... Yuppie think tts all abt it....