Sunday, April 03, 2005

Finally had the time to blog..... Was very busy with my project and stuff for the pass few weeks..... Now I am kinda relieve already.. Project presentation, 2 tests done now left with 3 papers[exam]... Really thx god tt my presentation turn out pretty well.. Lots of things happen this week BUT GOD IS GOOD!!! He really answered my prayer!!! LOVE YA SOOOO MUCH!!!

Recently I have been studying for my test which on wed n fri[which had already pass] it was do_able... Then had care grp n stuff.... Really treasure the time I have with them [really]!!! =P I dunno how long I still can spend my time with them[hmmm sound as if I am going to die or something]hahaha!! Guess I gotta transfer to the adult service real soon but dunno when [I gonna start alllll over again].... =( time is running out huh!! The only way I can stay in youth is to further my studies.... But I dun have the $ to study[really wanna study but.... The situation doesn't allow me to do soooo]!! I think I should work instead dun wanna add anymore burden to my parent.... If I were to study guess the only way is to earn the $ myself!! Hopefully I could find a job tt is something I like...... Just gotta depends on him now....To guide me n show me the way....

Anyway my exams are round the corner 6,7 and 14th of April.... And know what I haven started yet!! WONDERFUL huh!! Just dun have the mood to lah!! But I got no choice got to do well to glorify papa's name!! =P YEAH!!!! Gotta start studying like tml already if not I won't have the time to study............