Sunday, April 24, 2005

Dun have the mood to tok now actually am just tired of stuffs..... What should I do? I dunno, just got sooo many things to decide and the one thing I dun really like is "deciding".......Hmmmm but what to do this is life u gotta decide which path to go whether u chose the right path anot its all up to u.... But u gotta ask papa for directions tooo coz he knows which is best for us as he his a plan for everyone of us....So I guess I just gotta let him guide me??

Hmmm today I dun wanna tok abt it anyway yest[Friday] me, Penelope, Priscilla and Moran went to job agency to look for job.... We went to a total of 4 agency... Haha!! Kiasu?? Just wanna get a job and not rot at home lah.. Hopefully I will be able to get a job soon... With a reasonable pay [which I am able to pay for my school fee] cum a job I like....

oh after that went to meet AP for dinner.... We had a great chat.... Wow it have been so long since we tok.... COOL.... Just love it... Oh and we went to this romantic place rite?? Scenery so nice cum soo windy cum got free show also... Hahaha!!After tt we went for ice cream hunting coz we got the craving for ice cream after dinner....Had a great time with ya... Missing ya already.... =p