Thursday, August 05, 2004

YEAH!!! I am kinda FREE now!! Coz the presentation is over!! Hahahahaha!!! The presentation was ok or u can say rather smooth coz I was able to ans all the questions the independent marker / my supervisor ask me!! I was not even feeling scare maybe a little but not as bad as the previous presentation!! U know y??? Coz I pray very hard for the pass few days... I pray tt he will tk the fear away frm me n give me the wisdom to ans all the question tt the marker / supervisor will ask me!! Hehehe!! Now I really believe tt as long as u have FAITH everything u pray for, papa will give it to u!! THX papa!!

Hmmm....Went to have dinner with ren yesterday n she say tt I was not myself!! Hahaha!! She say tt I was rather weird!! [but I tot u always tinks tt I am weird?? Hahaha!] Hmmm guess I was too stress over the presentation [got headache]. But I am bk to myself already I guess!! Hahaha!! I was not walking properly yesterday coz I have a pair of weak legs Haha!! No wonder she say if u drink I might tink tt u r drunk or sumtink!! Hahaha!!! Anyway I tink I gonna memories 1 Corinthians 10:13 [she gave me another verse]!! Got nothing to do anyway!! Hehehe!! Ciaoz!!!!