Tuesday, August 31, 2004

Wow haven been blogging for like dunno how many days!! Hmmm got nothing to blog so didnt update...... At the office now! keke u guys muz be tinking this gal sure got nothing to do again tts y!! ERM tts not the case k!! My officer gave me things to do already I got to create this webbie for them n I got to do it all by myself meaning I will do the layout n stuff!! She say this will be included in my attachment meaning she will grade me with this I tink!! Have been doing it since morning!! So I am like relaxing now!! Actually not much progress coz I dunno where to put what information so I am still tinking of how I am suppose to do it!! hmmmm...... alrite enough of work!!

Haven been doing much lately, my normal routine is to go to work, eat then go home!!! Hahaha!! So boring can!! But going out with chair[ap] tml!! COOL!! Very long nv c her already miss her sia!! Hehehe!! We are going to some vegi place to eat!! COZ we have a vegetarian with us!! Hahahaha!! Vegi place I wonder wat kind of food they have there!! NO MEAT for a day!! Hahaha!! Hmmm guess I gonna eat fake I mean mock stuff!! [fake fish, chichken, pork but actually all potato or dunno wat!!] Haha!! Guess gonna try sumtink different. Actually dad brought us to eat at the vegi place once, but ever since i nv go already not becoz the tinks there not nice is becoz I still prefer meat!! NOT LIKE SOMEONE!!! Hahaha!!

I am super duper tired esp my eyes!! Like how long I slp still sooo tired!! If u give me a bed now I can fall aslp str8 away!! Guess wat i got napfa on thursday!! SO gonna die man!! Hahaha!! SO long nv run liao then still gotta do sit n reach , standing broad jump!! GOSH!!! HOW to man!! Hahahaha!! Friday n Saturday still got to work I can imagine myself aching like hell!! Hahahahaha!!!