Sunday, August 15, 2004

1ST day of WORK!!

Went to report for work on Saturday at NUS!! Guess what I was late coz I lost my way!! GOSH!! 1st time lost my way sia!! Its like so unlucky!! I took a shuttle bus to go to the place then it stop at the terminal so I took another bus down coz when I c the map still got 2 more stops!! Guess what I ended up in NUH can!! SO no choice I took a cab n the driver took me back to the place where the terminal was but tt is not the place either!! Ask around but nobody knows where it was!! In the end I ask the bus driver n he told me I can just walk down frm the terminal!! I was like...... I was here just now!! WASTED MY $$$$$ SO I reach at 840 instead of 830!!

But lucky my officer was nice didn't get scolding frm her!! The environment is kinda cosy lah!!! It a bungalow! The job given was ok too I just got to maintain the the NUS website!! Like update their website n stuff!! N the tink is I dun have to wear formal!! Hahahaha!! But if I got to help out in the seminar I got to wear formal as in the coat kinda tink!! Then she also allow me to use msn n listen to mp3!! GOT to go to work tml!! Hope I dun get lost again!! Hehe!! SO tok to u guys again!! CIAOZ!!!!