Thursday, May 10, 2007

Today is the my last day at SGH. Its a mixed feeling... Happy to leave that place and yet sad coz I love my col who are still there. They are just a group of funny pple fun to work and hangout with.... Will definely miss all of you... (the turtles, master splinter, PSP gang)

Had a farewell party last friday as Lin has to fly to perth. Had a great time together.. Had dinner at Riverside Restaurant.. Then hang out at Zouk.

Had a fake cheque from them... They said I could exchange for a real one. So nice of them huh.

The Fake cheque I got from them.

The lovely pple that I am going to miss.

At Zouk


Today last day at the office. Had a surprise for me. ( lunch in and a video from them - so sweeeet)

Finally this is the cute little thing(the operating theatre chip munk) they got for me and the real cheque. =P

Love you guys man!!!