Friday, May 18, 2007

Had my one week break this week... How fast can the time pass man... Its Thursday and I am starting my new job on Monday and another job on like Saturday.

Doing the same thing almost everyday. Woke up in the afternoon, watch TV then go out in the evening. Oh btw went to Pulau Ubin today.... My butt is aching like shit now it seems to have split into half or something (someone said to me this b4 "aint yr butt already split into half??" haha) Anyway its becoz of 4hrs of cycling on the island.... That the cause of the aching. Haha..


Look at how muddy this place is. Lucky I wore the old shoe... If not my shoe is gone.

Took us so long to find this beach. And its about to rain.

"This is what I call FIZZY drinks"
- That is what I said when I took the 1st slip of it.

Had seafood lunch at about 3++

And the 2 bikers who doesnt wanna show their faces. Haha

After the 4 hrs of cycling I bet we have lost quite alot of fats. But know what we when to had steamboat for dinner. Haha!!