Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Spend christmas eve at my granny's place as usual. Hang out with my cousins and stuff. Got quite alot of cool pressie from my friends and relatives these are some of them...


new year?? It kinda sucky.... Have no idea if i was feeling emotional or anything.. Come to think its only some stuff that will happen often but just broke down... Like what the heck rite...

When back to work today and I was kinda depress / tired or rather weak (like I dont have enough sleep or something) ... The feeling just isnt good. Memories just start flowing back into the mind thank God i was tooo tired to think abt it.... Yeah tts my new year for you hopefully its gonna get better.... Like eveyone says a new year a new start....(...yeah right but I just gotta believe it will) "Stop thinking about the pass and move on cannnn, why are you such a loser"... How i wish i could just go for a brain wash n forget everything that I dun wanna think / remember about....