Monday, October 30, 2006

My life is so screwed up.. I was on mc today. Voice sounds weird guess its becoz of cough or something. Next it was because of my assignment which is due on Thursday where I have not started at all. Next is work which I have to drag myself to the office almost everyday. Next was some shitty stuff which I got myself into and I ended it today. But I did not regret making that decision at all from the beginning really. Anyway I was suppose to meet my cousins for dinner then do assignment but I ended up drinking in a pub near paradize centre. Had a whole bottle of hoeggarden to myself. That was the 1st time I finish a bottle. I wasn't drunk but just red as usual.

Just having a very bad headache right now. If my mum where to know I went to drink instead of doing my assignment I will get kill by her or something coz I was sick. Just wanna slp well tonite tts why I finish tt bottle of beer. So gonna die tml coz I have to work. See what I have got myself into?? I am so screwed can.......