Sunday, January 08, 2006

When for an interview on Saturday.... Its a sales job selling nike bags [at 1st I thought was just that] but after the interview they have counters for nike and Marie Claire bags. Some tai tai bag I guess so sian lah. Have to start looking for job already man.. My contract for Science Centre end this month. Desperate for job... Hahaa!!!

Kinda depress lah coz I got a diploma and I am doing like sales not say sales not good just that u know dunno how to say lah... The lady who interview me ask me that also so irritating she say sumtink like ohhh u got diploma still wanna look for sales ar. Aren't you wasting yr parent $ for studying the diploma.... When I say no I am paying it for myself then she keep quite. Sickening woman....

Anyway I went shopping after that interview...Yup alone... Went shopping alone for the 1st time I shop frm I think 4++ to 730... Haha!! In the end I spend like $50... Bought

#1 Honey vcd
#2 Twins cd
#3 Book