Thursday, January 26, 2006

Went for checkup on monday for the SGH job. Have to pass the test before I can work in the hospital sooo mafan... It took me half a day to finish the whole check up.

# 1 Blood test (and my hand has a blue black after that)
# 2 Chest X-ray
# 3 Urine test
# 4 Some other stupid stuff

After that when to DBS to change the date of my loan coz i realise that they charge interest.... So rather pay it off now then letting the stupid bank earn my $$$... Then spend almost the other half of the day at the library doing my assignment (actually is more to watching movie - as to which screen I wanna put in my trailer)

The stress level in me is getting higher n higher man... Am suppose to do up a storyboard by tomorrow but I havent started yet coz I have no idea how to do it... It really sux man.... Not enough time to do also soooo tiring[dont have enough slp everyday]. =(