Wednesday, August 22, 2007

after 1 mth of OT i am finally freeeee or shd i say jobless. Yup have quit the one at 11 Media Channel. Still remember i was so happy that i got this job at 1st but it turns out sucky. OT everyday till 4-5am.. thats pretty bad. NO LIFE indeed... so in order to get another job i have to quit this one 1st. yest was my last day.

as for today onwards i would have to look for a new job in order to survive for the next mth if u guys know me well i dun have any savings so no work no $$ thats kinda bad huh... but at least i am happy now i get my life back... seems like i just came out of jail hahaa can get all the updates frm home / frens and all back to my old life huh...
have to really get a job soon man if not how to "yang jia" hahahaha

all the best to myself... *smile*