Monday, April 03, 2006

It was a great experience for me yesterday.... Went for life camp yesterday.. You can say its a volunterring work. We are suppose to mentor this group of kids[with attitude problem] age 11-16. My goodness tell you i almost die can.... Haha!! People in my group are those who have the most attitude.... They dont listen to you at all.... BUT thank GOD josie was with me... Hahaha!!! Can you imagine I was playing the game by myself and the rest just disappear??? Can die rite.... Was so tiring... But guess what my group won the 2nd prize can. I and josie was kinda shock... Hahaha!!! But they are cute.... A group of kids who always wants your attention... Guess they have their reason to be like that... You will need lots of PATIENCE to be with them... I mean it...

Anyway after yesterday's "life camp" I am sick today, did not go to work today coz as usual I have a very bad headache... Took another day of mc for tml also.... No harm having another day of mc rite... Hahaha!!! Can have more time to rest or rather more time to do my assignment. Haven touch it for like 3 days already... =(