Sunday, March 05, 2006

Wow have been watching a number of movies recently: Brokeback Mountain, Final Destination 3 and Big Mama's House of all shows I prefer mama's house coz its just soo hilarious.

Hmmm guess my life is in a mess.... Just get sooo frustrated at something.. Don't feel like doing something and I cant help it but being forced to do so. Like whats the point? Just to make pple happy thats all I guess... Life is just so hectic for me... Just wanna play when I have the time to but.... Just feel like giving up sometimes but I know I can't, just have to persevere on...

You will feel scared sometimes when you have no idea where you will be next time after working sooo hard to get something done. So screwed up. Hai... Guess I am just being optimistic today.. Think I need a day off just a day alone.....