Friday, February 25, 2005

DEPRESSION / BOREDOM IS IN THE AIR!!!

Guess I am going into depression very very soon......... I am very tired of the things I am going through........ I wanna take a break!! Trying to str8ten things out myself but after soooo long I am still the same!! What the....... Am very frustrated with myself sometimes..... Always ask myself y am I like tt??? Cant I just take it easy and forget abt everything???? How I wish I could do tt!! I would be a person without sadness / worries....... Guess this is y I am created to be who I am....... God would never create someone who is perfect coz if someone is so perfect he/she will be proud or rather depend on themselves rather then the lord....... Am I right???

SOoooooo UNLUCKY!!!!

Am suppose to do my assignment now but I couldnt find a single comp to do my assignment...... The comp I am using now doesnt have the software for me to do my assignment so with no choice I just have to hand in the program that is not working.... DAMN ...... soooo sad lah..... Actually thought I could make the program work..... But now I cant even do......
=( Haix.......