Friday, September 10, 2004

Wow I haven been blogging for a wk!! alrite let me update with u guys!! hmmm.... Suppose have a surprise celebration for Aipeng on Tuesday but dunno who is the idiot tt told her abt it.... She spoil our plan sia!! Hahaha!! But I really enjoy my day coz I haven crap for like sooo long!! Really had a great time together with Sharon, Aipeng, Hui mei, Yihan, Jaime. Though I was very tired but really enjoy myself!! Haha!!

Today got to go for anu bday party!!! Hai I am broke got to get sooo many present!! Then Sunday going for aifa's wedding!! Gosh can u believe it my fren who is the same age as me is going to get married!! Present again!! Hahaha!! Can sum1 bless me with $! I haven got my pay yet so I am broke!! Hahaha!!

oh guess wat I have completed the the 1st draft of the flyer [for the students] I am suppose to do!! My officer say not bad!! When she say tt I was so relieve! Haha!! Cool!! I dunno if I can post it up here to show u guys but nvm tink I better dun!! But I still got to do another flyer for the staff!! I am cracking my head now! I dunno how to design coz I cant tink of anytink now coz I am sooo tired!! Dun have the inspiration!! SO I muz wait for the inspiration to cum then can do!! SO now slacking officer just went out!! Hahahaha!! SO tired can!! My eyes wanna close already!! Hai!! HEADACHE SIA!!!!